We want to make a compelling case for why you should use Terrazzo floor material for your next home full renovation project. Since it’s durable, versatile, and low-maintenance, you’ll love the value it adds to our home interior or exterior. It can help improve the appearance of your kitchen, bathroom, outdoor patio, and almost anywhere else.
Why You Should Add Terrazzo to Your Home Renovation List
- Awesome Design Versatility
- You can customize Terrazzo with different aggregate materials like granite, marble, quartz, stone, and more. It’s usually a composite of many of those popular flooring substances. This allows for lots of colors, tones, textures, and design patterns.
- It Lasts a Long Time
- This flooring material should last you decades with minimal upkeep other than refinishing it roughly every 10 years. Also, if you’re a Sarasota residential or commercial investor, and you want a cost-effective way to renovate damaged floors, this is our top recommendation.
- It’s Low Maintenance
- You might recall one of our previous posts where we covered the basics of Terrazzo floor care. That’s just it, though. It’s very basic. You don’t need to do a whole lot beyond mopping it periodically. Even if it sustains minor damage, we can repair it for you in no time at a low cost.
- It’s Resistant to Fire, Water, and Other Damages
- There are many bad things that can happen to your floor. It doesn’t take long for it to suffer some kind of chemical spill, water damage, food stain, and even fire. Unlike other materials, Terrazzo holds up really well against these hazards.
- Terrazzo is Clean and Eco-Friendly
- Terrazzo is safe for the Florida environment because it contains no harmful substances such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VCOs). This is important for any homeowner who expects nothing but optimal air quality.
So, with these positive factors in mind, you should strongly consider Terrazzo for your future flooring needs. If you’re looking for something to spruce up your deck or patio, we recommend the Rustic Terrazzo version. It won’t get slippery after washing and comes in several color choices.
Intra-Sate Terrazzo invites you to check out all the flooring products we furnish and install in Sarasota. If you want to know more about us, feel free to call us any time at 941-758-3104.